Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The countdown is ON!

Well summer is over and it comes down to this...11 days till I am Jamaica bound!

It was a busier summer than I anticipated (hence the lack of posts) but when I look back at it, I am just SO blessed by the way that friends, family and even some who don't know me(!) have blessed me with their support, encouragement, prayers and excitement for me! I can't help but smile when I think of the how stressed out I was about my finances and then seeing the way God proved his faithfulness to me over and over and giving me exactly what I need!

I read a little reminder of this today..
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts."Isaiah 55:8-9. Love that!

So basically now its crunch time...I have one more week of work and then a week to prepare for the experience of a lifetime! For those of who don't know, I found out that I will be doing most of my outreach portion in Haiti. I can hardly wait to see how God is going to move!

Thanks to all of you who have shown your support for me! It means more than I could ever express!

No comments:

Post a Comment